Do you have wheat allergy problems or issues? Before you can answer that you have to first know what the symptoms are. Remember that the symptoms are different from person to person, just as the wheat allergy signs and symptoms in adults is different from person to person.
Take a look at the symptoms listed below.
- Throat and mouth irritation, swelling and itching.
- Improper digestion which could lead to constipation and diarrhea.
- Fever and painful stomach
- Nasal cavity congestion due to mucus accumulated. This is the body’s reaction to the release of histamine after the allergen takes charge of the body.
- Difficulty of breathing. The gluten protein that is found in wheat is for responsible for this.
- Watery eyes accompanied by itching, redness and constant irritation
- Hives and rashes in the skin being formed because of itching.
- Vomiting, nausea and cramps
The latter perhaps is the worst health condition that is caused by wheat allergy. If this is not given proper attention, this condition can be deadly. Anaphylaxis is often times identified by throat tightness, chest congestion, dizziness, breathing problem, change in skin color and constant drop in pulse rate, among many others.
Like what have been mentioned, the symptoms of wheat allergy vary. In most cases they appear within the first five minutes of ingesting wheat. Other cases take days before they appear. However, most of these symptoms last for two to six hours depending on its severity.
If your condition is characterized by what is listed above, possibilities of you having the allergy are high. If this is the case, you should consult your doctor not only to be certain if you have the allergy but for further medications as well.
You can learn much more about this condition, including how to get solution and even prevention at this authoritative website dedicated to this condition – http://wheatallergyproblems.com.